Help us encourage widespread implementation of leading practices. The Pathways Commission is asking your department or institution to adopt the principles spelled out in this document (click more below) and to openly acknowledge your support in this journey to build a learned profession.
Here's how you can begin the movement:
- Download the "The Ask" by clicking on the image below.
- Tell us who you are by filling out this simple form. We would like to acknowledge your Institution and list it under our 'Participating Institutions' page.
- Share your thoughts and success stories about implementing these principles, by emailing Mimi Janotka at firstname.lastname@example.org or by starting a discussion below in our discussion forum.
- This is a movement! Tell your colleagues and other faculty members to get involved! Adopt the Professionally Oriented Faculty Integration Principles today!
- The University of Rhode Island College of Business Administration
- University of Notre Dame
- Wake Forest University Accountancy Programs
- North Carolina State University
- Lehigh University
- Brigham Young University
- University of Oklahoma
- Bentley University
- Colorado State University
- Virginia Tech
- Purdue University - Calumet
- University of Alabama
- Texas A&M University
- Northern Illinois University
- Hamline University School of Business
- University of Southern Indiana
- University of St. Thomas
- Marian University
- Coastal Carolina University
- The University of Missouri St. Louis
- Nichols College
- Ottawa University
Official Pathways Commission | Pathways Inspired