The International Accounting Section of the AAA are soliciting nominations for the following positions:
1. Vice President Academic (who serves as President-Elect)
2. Secretary (election is for a two-year term)
3. Council Representative (election is for a three year term)
4. Advisory Board (up to three new members needed). Please note one of these new slots is reserved for an Assistant Professors who has attended a prior IAS doctoral consortia.
5. Nominations Committee (two new members needed)
6. Publications Committee (two new members needed)
Self-Nominations are accepted and encouraged.
Nominators are strongly encouraged to consult the section bylaws at http://aaahq.org/international/about/IASApprovedBylaws2014.pdf
(or below) prior to nominating someone.
Please send your nominations to Stephen B. Salter (Nominations Committee Chair) at email@example.com
by March 2, 2015.